7.09.2009

T's, please.

My wardrobe is not exactly what I'd call exciting. About 3/4 of my closet is taken up by a black mass, which I love and wouldn't have any other way. It's a wonderful "uniform", to wear all black, logoless items for my job. As a result, I find myself wearing black on my days off, to the gym, to family get togethers and most other functions, as well as work.

Because of this, any time I am shopping for clothes I go straight to the black. It makes the most sense because that's what I wear (with the exception of my last shopping trip to Park City, where I purchased 3, yes 3, turquoise items - a shirt, dress and shorts). I like my color to be in my accessories, an accent if you will.
With that said, I have a confession.

One day while perusing on Facebook, an ad on the right bar caught my eye (you know what I'm talking about). Normally I have no problem completely ignoring them, but this one caught my eye. www.snorgtees.com is where it started and now all I want to do is wear and buy these fun shirts.

So my latest thing is t-shirts. You know, the funny ones. Those are the ones I like. And want to buy loads of.

I know there are numorous stupid, annoying, eye-rolling shirts out there. Those are not the ones I'm talking about. Let me make that clear.

For your viewing pleasure, a few I've had my eye on.

Magic!


All these lovely vintage 80's t's from www.80stees.com











Lisa


3 comments:

Carly said...

oh thanks for the laugh this morning. please buy all of these shirts.

Erika said...

Love the shirts. Sad to say, I don't really understand the math one. I've never been good at math.... just ask Cody.It was fun seeing you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

these are AWESOME!
and i love your blog!