6.11.2009

May

Thus far in May, I have

  • decided I don't like my living conditions.
  • found a new home and relocated with my husb and kitty.
  • realized I have too much stuff.
  • found a great new pizza place that makes a killer "queenie".
  • been grateful for strong men in my life to do the heavy lifting.
  • taken a weekend getaway, where vomiting by all was the main activity.
  • eaten out a lot less.
  • remembered how much I like to be with just my husband.
  • been thinking having children may be an activiy I'll save til my thirties.
  • spent an entire paycheck on medical bills.
  • quoted something from Flight of The Conchords at least once a day.
  • watched those amazing New Zealanders live.
  • been dreading the move of a friend.
  • lost 6 pounds.
  • been obsessed with bejeweled on my blackberry.
  • played "spastic raquetball" with Jann.
  • watched another Disney/Pixar film that made me laugh and cry, that I simply adored.
  • been sad to leave a group of lovely ladies, who I will miss terribly.
  • loved "smoothie dates" with Nate.
  • read 6 books, thanks to the delay of our cable and internet hook ups.
  • prepared and storyboarded my very first film, written (although it's a silent film), filmed, edited, directed and produced by yours truly.

How was your May? I'm ready for June.

4 comments:

D & N said...

Do tell about the vomit party!
What books?
I've got those six pounds if you want em back. . .

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

you have had a crazy month. it was so good to catch up last weekend! we need to make that an annual trip.

she's beauty and she's grace said...

Yo! We seriously need to catch up! You moved? Where? I need an update!!! Love you!